Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He has done it again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novally

Novally

DN Username : Novelly
Humor : Troll.

He has done it again. Empty
PostSubject: He has done it again.   He has done it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 am

Hey guise, you know I'm an aggressive player. Well yeah that aggressiveness has cause me to get banned once again. DON'T FREAKING PANIC OR FACEPALM YOURSELF YET. Being the persuasive person I am, and by that I mean begging and cursing my way out of things. The admin's has banned me for only 5 days. I don't know how this whole tourney thing is gonna work out, but i will make it work out. All i need is a email address and i'm back in business for the 5 days my acc is disabled. So yeah, Flames just comment on what shall I do, if i need to drop from the tourney I will do it without hesitation. Novally out. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

DN Username : Down In Flames
Humor : What is this? I don't even -

PostSubject: Re: He has done it again.   He has done it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:25 pm

*facepalm*

Y U KEEP GETTING BANNED. *mad face*

On a serious note, if you have an alternate account, I'd appreciate if you could post it here so that I'll inform your opponent or you can do it yourself.

Also, try to use the same chaos deck if you remember all the cards.

And no, I'd rather not drop anybody; I know this tourney is dragging on over a week, but it's partly my fault since I was absent for quite some time.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
Novally

Novally

DN Username : Novelly
Humor : Troll.

PostSubject: Re: He has done it again.   He has done it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Well, making an account is easy but remembering all the cards is difficult, I will try my best! really though.
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

DN Username : Down In Flames
Humor : What is this? I don't even -

PostSubject: Re: He has done it again.   He has done it again. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

It's fine, just so long as you can make it as close as possible to the original.

Also, what's your alt username?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He has done it again.   He has done it again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He has done it again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Entry Gate :: Announcements-
Jump to: