Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemy Controller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

DN Username : MorphGuy1000

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't see why people don't use Enemy Controller nowadays.

Enemy Controller
Quick-Play Spell Card
Card Text:
Activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change that target's battle position.
● Tribute 1 monster to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase.

This card is so good on so many levels. Let's say your opponent has BLS on the field. You have a monster in your hand and you draw into Enemy Controller. Summon the monster, then use Enemy Controller on it and target BLS. Boom! Your opponent gets a -1 for the turn and you get a giant monster that you can actually attack with! You can use it's effect, too!

This is great with cards that have an effect that activates when they are sent to the Graveyard or are Tributed, like any Hieratic monster, Tour Bus from the Underworld, Nimble Manta, and XX-Saber Darksoul, since you trigger their effects as well. You can turn the tables around with this card so easily, I don't see why it's not at least Semi-Limited.

And if this is ever top-decked, you can always use it to negate an attack for a turn with it's first effect (similar to how Book of Moon works, except the monster stays face-up). You heard right, the only limitation this card has with its first effect is that you can't use it to flip a monster face-down, like Book of Moon.

I highly suggest you run this card whenever you can, because it's just so damn good.

-MorphGuy1000
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohteam.canadian-forum.com
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

DN Username : Down In Flames
Humor : What is this? I don't even -

Enemy Controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemy Controller   Enemy Controller I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Well, I do admit it is a good card and is usually overlooked due to many other people decididing to tech in other staples that usually can help, regardless of whether they are truly needed or not. I'd say many people opt not to run this card in decks, as it is not necessary to win, as people usually prefer to play meta to simply get wins. However, there are some decks that can function extremely well with this, some of which you mentioned, Hieratics, Frogs, Macro Monarchs, Evoltiles, etc. But I guess it is limited to certain decks, due to it being useless in other decks like Dark World and Wind-Ups.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ

Enemy Controller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Strategy Station :: Techs-
Jump to: