Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RexwagNZ

DN Username : RexwagNZ

RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters Empty
PostSubject: RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters   RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Hey all I have finally come around to doing this introduction...

Hi Im Geoff Im 33y/o Im from New Zealand but living/working in Australia now, I've played YGO since 2003 as far as I can remember, started with my brother getting fake cards and me wanting to battle him lol, found a hobby shop "iconix" and from there on wards its been a full on ride,
Entered my 1st Major event in 2004 winning 13-0 what was NZ's largest tournament in history 940+ people (filled the town hall twice) also from there on I had made a name for myself and the area we came from "Hawks Bay" suddenly was an aggressive force not to be ignored.
Meeting top players and keeping up with regular events kept us advancing through the game at a sweet pace.
I don't remember alot from 2004 2005 2006, in regards to deck type,
early stuff...
Earth=enraged battle ox 2004 Armageddon win
Gravekeeper / Bazooper / cyberstein machine OTKs / Comic oddesy Burn(67 ranked straight wins)
monarchs / Gadgets / DMOC otks /
Cyber Dragon Light hex = cyber twin = 5600 + limiter = GG sir... still totally playable today,
ps summoner of illusions is boss.

Then came Lightsworn... with 9weeks till Nations about 4 people inc me were going all out to get this deck together, I had help "Iconix" the City boys didnt believe we / I had it all in the Mail.
I spent $330e on JD's $990bux and $450 on a Gold Crush Card Virus. 1500+ anyways...
....came 21st at that Nats, No Lightsworn topped at all, but following this event I became UNstopable... literly Google this " the seemingly unstoppable Geoff Peters " I won NZ's higest regarded Tournament the Fortune Tour nettng me an amazon Voucher 1200 a ipodTouch a box and a &*%kn SJCCCV yes folks a real deal crushcard.. that sukked coz i just brought one for $450 argh.
3 weeks after that event I won my 2nd Auckland Armageddon once again using the SWorn in a Teledad GB and antimeta heavy format, I had this deck so locked down it was amazing to watch.

gave up n sold LS used infernity's and xsabers, rescue cat banned, then Blackwing's at Nationals,,,
then i quit...

NOW I'M BACK !!!!
I run top tier I don't muck around I don't say HFGL in duels, luck is for pussys,
I believe in Destiny and I, am destined to not win em all but ima damn Fight like a dog for it...

so there ya go if ya made it this far I like ya and we'll get along ...if not, you dont wana know haha jk

Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

DN Username : Down In Flames
Humor : What is this? I don't even -

PostSubject: Re: RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters   RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:36 pm

It's good to have you on board man, glad I met you in The Alliance.

Anyways, instant promotion to mod due to knowing rulings, able to play smart, and is a chill guy.

Keep it up. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

DN Username : MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters   RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Yup. Very Happy

And dude, you have to see me use Sabers. Just cuz Cat is banned doesn't mean the deck shouldn't be used.
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohteam.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters   RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RexwagNZ aka Geoff Peters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Entry Gate :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: