Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaiyouKing's Equiptronics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiyouKing✩

TaiyouKing✩

DN Username : TaiyouKing
Humor : Sarcastic, overly so.

TaiyouKing's Equiptronics Empty
PostSubject: TaiyouKing's Equiptronics   TaiyouKing's Equiptronics I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

This is a very simple yet effective deck. It won't win against the better top-tier decks, but it's a lot of fun to use and can beat most other decks when used right.

It focuses on getting out Power Tool Dragon, and keeping him there. I recommend having at least one equip card already in your hand before summoning him, in case your opponent is packing Effect Veiler in their hand or something. Once you get 2-3 cards on him, you'll have a near-indestructable beatstick. The only thing that can take a fully-powered PTD is Book of Moon, Penguin Soldier etc. But you can further protect against cards like BOM by upgrading to Life Stream Dragon, done very easily with Morphtronic Lantron.

I threw a couple of Power Tool Mecha Dragons and Stardust Radiance Dragons for the heck of it.

Gravity Blaster is a great card for this deck. Especially since it'll protect PTD against Penguin Soldier (granted you attack it) and give him a permanent 400 point boost EVERY TURN. Also, most of the time, Mage Power serves you better than United We Stand because of the amount of S/T card you'll have at any given time.

I think that's it. Sometimes your opponent will end up Ragequitting if you use the Scopen synchro combo (use Scopen to summon any lv.4 Morphtronic and Synch for PTD) on the first turn, which happens a LOT. Even if you have to summon Scopen through Celfon, you can nab a Double Tool C&D to protect both Celfon and your Dragon.

Well that took forever, here's the list. Morphtronic monsters will be shorthanded at MT:

Total(44)

Monsters (20)
MT Boarden X2
MT Boomboxen X2
MT Cameran X1
MT Celfon X2
MT Lantron X2
MT Radion X2
MT Remoten X2
MT Scopen X3
MT Slingen X2
MT Videon X2

Spells(15)
Break! Draw! X1
Double Tool C&D X3
Gravity Blaster X3
Mage Power X3
Monster Reborn X1
Morphtronic Map X2
United We Stand X2

Traps(9)
Dark Bribe X2
Morphtronic Bind X2 (you can swap out this/these for MST, doesn't make a huge impact on the deck)
Morphtronic Forcefield X2
Solemn Judgement X1
Solemn Warning X3

Extra Deck (15)
Note: Many of these cards (marked with *) can be swapped for other cards like Vylons. This is just my personal build.
*Ally of Justice Catastor X2
Armory Arm X2
Life Stream Dragon X2
Power Tool Dragon X3
*Power Tool Mecha Dragon X2
*Stardust Dragon X2
*Stardust Radiance Dragon X2
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

DN Username : Down In Flames
Humor : What is this? I don't even -

TaiyouKing's Equiptronics Empty
PostSubject: Re: TaiyouKing's Equiptronics   TaiyouKing's Equiptronics I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Not so great with morphtronics. However, you should really hit the deck down to 40 cards total. Anything over 42 is usually inconcsistent most of the time. Also for the extra, I'd say:

-1 Catastor.
-1 Armory
-1 Stardust
-2 Life stream dragon
-2 Radiance

+1 Beast
+1 Barkion
+1 Black Rose
+1 Scrap Dragon
+1 Mist Wurm
+2 Rank 3/4 Xyz of your choosing.

I know Xyz monsters aren't good for equiptronics, but there is no way to even compete without a single xyz in your extra.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ

TaiyouKing's Equiptronics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Strategy Station :: Decks and Combos-
Jump to: