Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum + Chatbox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

DN Username : MorphGuy1000

Forum + Chatbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum + Chatbox Rules   Forum + Chatbox Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

1) Respect ALL members, and especially the staff members. They work for you, so you need to be supportive of them. However, if a staff member is abusing a member, that's a different story. If so, PM a screenshot to me, along with a description of what happened, and I'll deal with it accordingly.

2) Don't swear excessively. Profanity is tolerated, but only to a certain extent. When a staff member tells you to stop, please stop, or else there will be consequences.

3) Don't necro-post, unless absolutely necessary. Necro-posting is when you post in a topic that has been inactive/dead for more than 2 weeks.

4) Don't badger a staff member to do something for you. You can remind them, but don't do it to an extent where it's annoying. They will get to you eventually.

5) Don't advertise about other teams or academies on this forum. I want to keep members, not have them go elsewhere.

6) Don't double-post. This means that if you posted in a topic, don't post again in it unless somebody else posts in it after you.

7 ) Take the punishments staff members give you, or else they will get worse and they might end up in you getting banned.

Have fun

Punishment Table
1st offense: Warning/Kick from Chatbox
2nd offense: 1-day Chatbox Ban
3rd offense: 1-day ban from both Forum and Chatbox
4th offense: 3-day ban from both Forum and Chatbox
5th offense: 7-day ban from both Forum and Chatbox
6th offense: Perma-ban from both Forum and Chatbox

NOTE: These punishments re-fresh during the first of every month. For example, if you had 3 offenses in January, you have none when the first of February rolls around.

More rules will be added if I see the need to.
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohteam.canadian-forum.com

Forum + Chatbox Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Entry Gate :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: