Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !

Go down 
+5
The Saber Man
Novally
Crystal VII
Funkme_
Flam3ezZ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

DN Username : Down In Flames
Humor : What is this? I don't even -

Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm

That's right folks, you've read it right. The weekly tourneys have returned due to popular demand. (*cough* Morph) Anyways, the weekly tourneys will be a weekly tourney as the name implies. HOWEVER, every other week, these tournaments will be challenge-oriented, so that we don't always see the same boring meta over and over again.

So for example, one week, a challenge might be Machines, so to enter, you must have a machine deck, or machine central deck so that you may enter and play. Next week , you are allowed to use whatever deck you wish. However, the following week, I might decide that we should have a Duelist Kingdom tourney, so the Duelist Kingdom rules will apply to every Duel in that tourney.

Also, as incentive for you to join, play competitively, and be active with the tourneys, there will be prizes. However, this utilizes a credit system that I will explain.

The duels will be 2/3 match, with or without siding, depending on what both players agree on. So the credits earned will be determined as follows:

Win 2-0 = 3 credits. (2 credits for the wins and +1 bonus for blow out)
Win 2-1 = 2 credits for 2 wins.
Lose 1-2 = 1 credit for 1 win.
Lose 0-2 = 0 credits.
Winning the entire tournament = +2 bonus credits in addition to win credits.
Disconnection = Opponent decides whether you continue, or get kicked.
Entering finals = 1 credit.
Win by opponent inactive = 0 credits.
Draw = This shouldn't be happening at all.

For those members who were previously in "The Alliance" and participated in the weekly tourney will have all previous credits transferred over. For example: if Morph previously had 5 credits from the previous weekly tourneys, he will get to keep them.

Now what are these credits for? Well, let's go over that below.

2 = Deck Request (done by me)
5 = Custom group and color of participant's choosing, must be appropriate and approved by an Admin.
15 = Recruit Manager (essentially, you're somebody who helps trains new recruits)
25 = Tournament Reservation for next 3 tournaments as well as double credits.
50 = $3 Donation to Dueling Network. (9 days of custom avatar and sleeves) [done by me]
75 = $5 Donation to Dueling Network. (15 days of custom avatar and sleeves) [done by me]
100 = $10 Donation to Dueling Network. (30 days of custom avatar and sleeves) [done by me]

NOTE: For the latter 3 prizes, there will be restrictions on the amount of times they can be cashed in. The 50 credit prize can only be redeemed 3 times by 3 different individuals, the 75 by two, and the 100 only one time by one individual.

If you win a tournament, in addition to your credits, you will also receive an Entry Pass. You can GIVE this to people, or keep it for yourself.

After 8 tournaments, there will be a Weekly Tournament Grand Championship, where the most elite of the team will face off against each other to be named the "Supreme King," if you'll excuse my GX terminology. However, you MAY give your Entry Passes to other individuals, only if they have reached the finals or semi-finals depending on the circumstances.

Remember, these tournaments are to have fun, bring this team together, and also to see some competitive non-meta decks. These tournaments will test your creativity, while also showcasing how you can play against your fellow friends.

NOTE: Meta IS allowed; however, it is discouraged. Using meta will not affect your credits at all whatsoever.

Reminders:

- All decks must be TCG only, unless stated otherwise.
- Banned cards ARE NOT allowed, unless stated otherwise.
- Exodia, Mill, Stall, Empty Jar, Burn, Countdown, and all that fall under this category are FORBIDDEN in any tournaments... unless stated otherwise.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in a warning, and a disqualification if it continues. If the problem persists, you will be banned from future tournaments.
- If you wish to enter the tourney, you may PM me on this site or on Dueling Network, or you may post it as a reply below.
- If you would like to cash in credits, you may do the same as the above mentioned.
- All tournaments will be hosted by Challonge: www.challonge.com

Tips:

- Try to be creative when making/choosing your deck for the tourneys,
- Always take a screenshot of your win/opponent disconnecting/opponent abusing. (Just in case)
- Be active during the weeks that you are participating. You might get a win because your opponent is inactive if you're constantly on. (Not 24/7 ofc.)
- Remember: The challenges are already given before. So make sure to tech smart side choices.

Good luck to all and have fun!

Last edited by Flam3ezZ on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ZZZBladeRZZZ
Funkme_

DN Username : Funkme_

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 pm

im in Very Happy ahhhh
Back to top Go down
Crystal VII

DN Username : Crystal VII
Humor : I didn't put Monster Reborn in my deck, yolo.

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:43 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Novally

Novally

DN Username : Novelly
Humor : Troll.

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

DN Username : MorphGuy1000

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 pm

So...I have 1 point right now?
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohteam.canadian-forum.com
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Yep. here are the current credits.

Gladiator Ownz = 3 credits
Funkme_ = 2 credits
Down in Flames - 2 credits.
Croatoan1001 = 2credits
MorphGuy1000 = 1 credits
Legendary Duelist . = 1 credits
RexwagNZ = 1 credits
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing✩

TaiyouKing✩

DN Username : TaiyouKing
Humor : Sarcastic, overly so.

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Let's roll, I want in
Back to top Go down
They Call Me Gladiator

DN Username : Gladiator Ownz

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 pm

in it to win it
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Alright, that's coo', that's coo'. Drop me out if I become inactive, otherwise I'm in. I most likely won't be online tomorrow...does Monday sound good, you guys?
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 am

Well, I'll either start it today or Monday. Depending on what goes on and what happens, but you have a week, so it's plenty enough time.
Back to top Go down
Ahmedsito

DN Username : Ahmedsito
Humor : every humor it depends

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm In Smile
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Alright, we now have a full house!

Here are the match-ups everybody. ----> http://challonge.com/Weekly_Tourney_v2

For this tourney... the challenge is: Nothing.

Since it's the first of the tourneys, I'll let you guys pick whatever decks you want, of course TCG only.

Anyway, remember to have fun!

Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Tourney is over, Flames has one. Congrats to him Very Happy

BTW dude, I'm still uber salty over that match...
Back to top Go down
Croatoan1001

Croatoan1001

DN Username : Croatoan1001

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 am

I'm in the next one, since I've been crazy busy between work, school and military endeavors. But I'm back baby.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 pm

So you didn't die...props for that.

That was a joke, don't take it seriously. I'm sorry if it came out that way.
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 pm

The first tourney has completed and the second one is about to start.

Also, I must say, it was pretty good to see that there weren't any meta decks, even though meta is allowed for these tourneys...

Anywho, the second tourney is going to start on Saturday or Sunday depending on the circumstances. The deck theme for this one is... Chaos !

Let all your chaotic decks come to life ! (E.g, Chaos Dragons, Chaos Ninjas, etc.)

Remember, if you win a tourney, you receive an entry pass.

This pass reserves you a spot in the Weekly Tourney Grand Championship where the elite of these tourney winners face-off. You don't wanna miss any chance to become known as the team's best duelist.

Spots are currently open, so if you would like to join, post a reply here, or PM me here or on DN.
Back to top Go down
Croatoan1001

Croatoan1001

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

I'm definitely in. And you're fine saber I'm not easily offended, besides it's not the first time I heatd that. :}
Back to top Go down
They Call Me Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 pm

im in :3
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

The chaos tournaments have started !

The match-ups have been made, here is the link to the brackets: http://challonge.com/weekly_tourney_2_v2

Remember chaos decks only. The winner of this will receive a spot in the Grand Championship, so do your best everyone !
Back to top Go down
Novally

Novally

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:34 pm

My absence has been a bliss, not sure if i can continue on in the tournament. Real life problems have taken over my time for the computer
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Novally wrote:
My absence has been a bliss, not sure if i can continue on in the tournament. Real life problems have taken over my time for the computer

I'm going to assume that you're dropping out...?

Dropped.
Back to top Go down
They Call Me Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:33 pm

well im cashing in 2 credits for a sun and moon deck silent
Back to top Go down
Flam3ezZ

Flam3ezZ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Alright, so the chaos tourney was chaos. Ya get it? Lol.

What I mean is that it was messed up with people having family issues, and others dropping out. So, as a result I've decided to re-start the tourney. Everbody gets a second chance.

And for those of you who earned credits, you still get to keep them !

Also, the participants have changed, slightly. Here are the updated match-ups

----> http://challonge.com/weekly_tourney_2_v2

The tourney starts today and ends on Sunday. All first round duels MUST be completed by Thursday. Any duels not completed by that time will result in the less active player receiving a gameloss.

I hope that this isn't too inconvenient for those who were still in it.

Anyways, remember, the winner receives an entry pass and reserves a spot in the Weekly Tournament Grand Championship! So let's all have some good duels.
Back to top Go down
Novally

Novally

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Got it
Back to top Go down
Croatoan1001

Croatoan1001

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Cashing in 2 credits for a deck build. Looking forward to this weeks tourny. GL everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !   Weekly Tournaments (have returned) ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Tournaments (have returned) !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Tournaments :: Team Tournaments-
Jump to: