Your Yugioh Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Team Forums

The only team that strives to be what you expect from a team.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New decks. (which to choose and why)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
They Call Me Gladiator

DN Username : Gladiator Ownz

New decks. (which to choose and why) Empty
PostSubject: New decks. (which to choose and why)   New decks. (which to choose and why) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 pm

I am a person of testing many decks (OTK's, stallers, burns, etc.). Yet I don't seem satisfied with most of them. Why, do you ask? Well, you must first understand the concept of each deck. If you can't do that, then you won't win with it. I mostly use 6 decks that I can win with most of the time. The rest are for when I'm bored. I like simple decks, some in which you would say "Oh, our 3rd in command likes it." Yeah, just because I'm skilled doesn't necessarily mean I use complex decks. Sometimes it's nice to play for fun.

Now, a few good decks that are simple to understand how to use:

Elemental Heroes
They are mostly a guaranteed win if you build the deck right (consult with Flam3ezZ on it). And their fusions are simple to use as well.

Dark Worlds
This deck is easy to pilot. Just discard them, get their effects, and voila! You've won. XD Just kidding, but you get your monsters out fairly quick and when you activate Deck Devastation Virus, your opponent will most likely get surprised by it, leaving your opponent's field open a to a direct attack from Grapha.

D.D. Monarchs
This deck is relatively easy to pilot as well. Activate Dimensional Fissure or Macro Cosmos, bring back some D.D. Monsters, and use them as tribute fodder for the Tribute summon of your Monarchs.

Regular Decks that are slightly harder to use:

Evilswarms
Their Xyz's are most of the best I've seen.It seems a little complex at first, but it gets easy afterwards.

Fire Fists
Most of them have two effs, that's why they're a bit harder to use, knowing who to summon and when. Also, most of the deck runs on spell and traps.

Anyways, those are some decks that I recommend. If you have any ideas and/or want to test your own decks then I'll gladly help. And as always, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

DN Username : MorphGuy1000

New decks. (which to choose and why) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New decks. (which to choose and why)   New decks. (which to choose and why) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohteam.canadian-forum.com

New decks. (which to choose and why)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Team Forums :: Strategy Station :: Articles-
Jump to: